Thank you for registering for the 2017 AMBUCS National Conference!
Please review your confirmation carefully and contact the AMBUCS Resource Center at via phone (336) 852-0052 x111 or email email@example.com, if changes need to be made.
Remember you must reserve your room as well as register for conference. (Conference registration does not cover the cost of your room or save a room for you.)
494 Tantara Drive
Osage Beach, MO 65065
Use code AMBU to access the room block, either online or over the phone.
If you call, you can request a specific bed size and/or number of beds in a room – based on their availability. If you need special accommodations (like nearness to an elevator), please be sure to mention them to the reservationist.
(If they can’t find the block, ask them to search by date October 18-21, 2017)
Guest Room: $109/night
One Bedroom Suite: $179/night
Two Bedroom Suite: $270/night
Make your reservations early, AMBUCS room block will be released on September 17.
Room rates include: In-Room WiFi, Free Parking, Coffee Service, Refrigerator, Fitness Center, Pool and Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Boat Lunch, Boat Trailer Parking, Shuttle to Golf, Water-park Discount and Daily Cruise Discount. (No Resort Fee)
The following are a few items to remember in preparation for the conference:
- What to Wear: At this time of year, day temperatures in Lake of the Ozarks, MO are in the mid-60s with nights in the upper-40s. We recommend you dress in layers. Remember the meeting rooms will likely be cool so bring a light jacket, or come by the AMBUCS store for the latest AMBUCS gear! Comfortable walking shoes are a must if you are planning to explore the region or join the Trek 4 Trykes walk-a-thon. The Foundation program, business sessions and educational workshops are casual. The President’s Dinner and Reception is dressy casual to semi-formal.
- Special Assistance: If you will require any special assistance during your trip to the AMBUCS National Conference or have food allergies/dietary restrictions, please be sure to contact the AMBUCS Resource Center as soon as possible so that arrangements can be made.
- Transportation: Please visit here and scroll down to “Travel Information” for details.
- All registration cancellations will be charged a $25 processing fee (NO EXCEPTIONS). Registration cancellations must be received by September 29, 2017 in order to receive full refund (minus $25 processing fee). No refunds are accepted after September 29, 2017 (NO EXCEPTIONS). “NO SHOWS” WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING OR EMAIL TO: AMBUCS Resource Center, P.O. Box 5127, High Point, NC 27262
Fax: (336) 852-6830 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional AMBUCS Chapter-Related Information:
- Trek 4 Trykes Fundraiser The Trek 4 Trykes Walker’s Handbook is available. If you would like to set up your online fundraising page, please visit www.crowdrise.com/Trek4TrykesMO and click on “Set Up Your Fundraiser” at top of page. Great prizes will be awarded to our three highest Trek fundraisers.
- Child and/or Veteran Amtryke Donations: You, your chapter or your business can donate an Amtryke therapeutic tricycle for the 2017 Great Amtryke Giveaway (combined Veteran’s Ride and Amtryke Rodeo) and help our effort to provide local riders the opportunity to experience the joy and freedom of riding. Fill out the Amtryke Donation Form and return to AMBUCS Resource Center.
- We still have SPONSORSHIPS open for several conference events! Cost will not count towards 100% Giving totals but would receive the benefits of sponsorship as listed in Sponsorship Packet. Contact the Resource Center if you’d like to learn more.
- Credentials: Your chapter must be in good standing (dues paid) to be eligible to vote. Credential check-in will take place at the general session on Thursday.
- Your 2017 Big Hat event will be a Luncheon/Auction and a separate business meeting.
- We have discontinued door prizes for National Conference (the BHC may still request them). Please do not bother with purchasing or donating door prizes.
- Shipping: If you are shipping materials – you may ship directly to hotel. Please note: the hotel will charge you for package handling based on quantity, size and weight. Be sure your name and check-in date is on any materials shipped to the hotel.