The AMBUCS magazine is published four times a year and chronicles all the important news and events that impact our organization. We are always looking for opportunities to highlight the work performed by our members and the things that are happening in our various chapters.
The deadline for submitting news items for the AMBUCS magazine are as follows:
- Winter 2012 - Friday, November 2nd
- Spring 2013 - Friday, February 8th
- Summer 2013 - Friday, May 3rd
- Fall 2013 - Friday, August 2nd
- Winter 2013 - Friday, November 1st
Please send all information and pictures to Chris Bulla at Chrisb@ambucs.org. For additional information, please contact Chris at (336) 852-0052 ext. 117.
If you aren't sure if you should sumbit your story/idea, ask yourself:
- Is this something new to AMBUCS or your chapter?
- Could other chapters benefit from this program/idea?
What should you sumbit?
- Try to include as much information you can about your chapter news (i.e. If it was a special event where it was held, who attended, success of event, money raised if any… etc). Also, be sure to include the name of the chairperson so that other chapters can contact that person for more information on that program.
- Action shots are more interesting and are, therefore, more likely to get in the magazine.
- Try to show our mission through your photos.
- Only send original photos. Polaroid photos, color photocopies and photos in newspaper articles cannot be used. The image quality of these types of photos is not adequate enough for reproduction in the magazine.
- If possible, try to name all persons in the photo.